Wedding & Event Insurance
For as little as $160.00, we can help protect your financial investment while offering you peace of mind as you plan for your special day.
We cover many types of events, including:
All-In-One Package Policy includes the following:
- Cancellation/Postponement – Can provide coverage for certain deposits listed in the policy in the event of a necessary cancellation or postponement of the wedding/event. For example, if the venue suddenly goes out of business and is inaccessible or sudden illness prevents the honorees, parents, grandparents or children of honorees from attending, or an honoree is expectantly called to duty, this coverage can reimburse you for the deposits lost.
- Lost Deposits – Can provide coverage if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your event, or simply fails to show up. For example, if your band or your limo provider fails to show up, this coverage can reimburse your lost deposit.
- Additional Expenses – Can provide coverage for certain unexpected expenses you have to incur in order to avoid a cancellation or postponement of your wedding/event. For example, is a caterer or transportation company suddenly becomes unavailable for your event and you can find a last minute replacement, this coverage can reimburse you for the difference in cost up to 25% of the original contract price.
- Event Photographs & Video – Can provide coverage in the event your photographer’s film/disk/card is defective or photos are lost or damaged. For example, if your photographer fails to show up, or loses your photos from the wedding/event, this coverage can reimburse you for the cost of reconvening your wedding party to take new photos or video.
- Event Gifts – Can provide coverage if your gifts are damaged. For example, if your gifts are somehow damaged while on display at the event, this coverage can reimburse you for repair or replacement cost.
- Special Attire – Can provide coverage if the honoree’s event attire is lost or damaged. For example, if you’re traveling to your destination event and the airline loses your event attire, this coverage can reimburse you for the replacement attire.
- Special Jewelry – Can provide coverage for loss or damage to jewelry purchased or rented specifically for personal decoration of honorees on the event date or within 7 days prior to the event date.
- Liability Insurance (Optional Coverage) – This is optional coverage that can provide coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injuries to third parties at the location of your event. You also have the option to include liquor liability coverage, which protects you from alcohol related suits brought as a result of an intoxicated guest who was served alcohol at a wedding/event you hosted.
***Please note: Liability insurance is only available in the U. S. and its territories, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Liquor Liability (Optional Coverage) – This is optional coverage and is only available if you have selected liability insurance: it can be added to the liability coverage you purchase for a nominal fee. Liquor liability coverage is designed to protect you and your immediate family against alcohol-related accidents. For example, if an accident is caused by an intoxicated guest at the event site, that could result in liability for you. Liquor liability coverage is available up to the liability limit on the policy.
How to Get a Quote
Try our instant Wedding Quote or Event Quoteor...
call us at our office (434) 823-5471, or send an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- Policy Holder - Name, address, phone number, email address, relationship to honorees/party
- State - The state in which the event is being held
- Event Type - Anniversary Party; Baby Shower; Baptism; Bar/Bat Mitzvah; Birthday Party; Class Reunion; Commitment Ceremony; Engagement Party; Family Reunion; Holiday Party; House Warming; Memorial Service; Quinceanera; Retirement Party; Sweet Sixteen; Wedding; Wedding Rehearsal Dinner; Wedding Shower
- Number of Guests - Include everyone anticipated in being at the event.
- Event Date - Date the event will take place.
- Core Coverage - Choose between the ten levels of core coverage; $7,500, $15,000, $25,000, $35,000, $50,000, $75,000, $100,000, $125,000, $150,000 or $175,000.
- Liability Coverage(Optional) - Choose liability limits of $0 or none, $1,000,000 with $25,000 property damage, $1,000,000 with $250,000 property damage or $1,000,000 with $1,000,000 property damage.
- Liquor Liability(Optional and Liability Coverage Must have been chosen) - Choose $0 or none or $50 to include.
- All Honoree and Wedding Party - Names and email addresses
- Ceremony Venue Information - Address, phone number and let us know if the private event has a private ceremony.
- Event Venue Information below -
- Location Type - Religious, Hotel, Restaurant, Park, Private Home, Other(specify), Rental Banquet Facility, Cruise Ship
- Location Environemtn - Indoor, Outdoor or both
- Venue Information - name, address, phone number
- Venue Coverage? - Will the venue be listed as an additional insured?
- Event Coordinator - Yes or no, if so, who is it with their information, address, number